You may find some useful information posted by others to this blog concerning your home.
Consider the Guarantee’s offered by the builder
- We are committed people who will build your home according to the Contract Plans. These can be amended by written variations which need to be agreed to by both the Owners and the Builder, so that there is no miss-communication.
- We guarantee to finish your home on the day promised. This is subject to an extension of time for items beyond our control eg. inclement weather.
- We make a commitment to pay you an agreed amount for every day that the project runs over schedule.
- Your home will be completed for the quoted price. There are no hidden costs or surprise charges. However, this does not include Variations agreed to with the Owner, or Provisional Allowance adjustments, which are clearly stated.
- We will have weekly meetings with you on site, to ensure that you are informed of progress, and to answer questions as well as address any concerns you may have about your project.
- Our commitment is communication, honesty and trust.
Here is another one
Quite simply, we want all our customers to enjoy complete peace of mind
when they move in to one of the homes we have worked on. That’s why we provide our own
exclusive warranty cover over and above the satutory requirements as laid down by the fair trading regulations – absolutely free.
What will our warranty cover?
- • Hot and cold plumbing system
- • Appliances
- • Kitchen Units
- • Electrical System
- • Sanitary ware taps and shower doors
- . Central heating system plus any fires
- • Wardrobes
- • Windows
- • External and internal doors
- • Ironmongery
- • Renewal energy installation (if fitted)
- • Internal/external drainage system
- • Boundary brick walls
- • Driveway
- • 24 emergency cover for full five years
No unexpected bills
With just about everything covered*, it’s reassuring to know that you won’t
face unexpected bills that you haven’t budgeted for.
No other house builder provides you with this value-for-money service.
While your warranty includes most elements, certain aspects cannot be covered including:
• Garden landscaping
• Carpets and floor coverings
• Registered Social Landlord Homes
• Wear and tear
• Failure to maintain
• Your own alterations
• Wilful damage
What guarantee’s are your prospective builder offering?