Knock Down and Rebuild/Renovate.
The Pro's and Con's
Shall We Renovate and Add On or Knock it down and Rebuild It?
Assuming you have already made the decision you prefer your present location due to familiarity, work, travel, schools etc., the big question may have a different answer depending on your existing property, its location and your preferences. We are a reputed construction company with expertise in Knock Down Rebuild Service Australia. If you are in a fix about whether to renovate or Knock Down Home To Rebuild, we can be of assistance. As a reputed entity offering Building Construction Services Australia, our experts can offer reliable advice regarding whether to renovate or to avail services for Knock Down Rebuild Home Or Knock Down Renovate Service Australia. .
The main reasons why you may want to keep it and add on:
- Existing boundary set backs may not be achieved construction a new one under new guidelines
- You may wish to continue occupation whilst building work is carried out
- Building elements that need correction may not be too massive hence more cost effective
- You like the character of your existing house...you appreciate its heritage and the neighbourhoods
The main reasons why you might wish to start fresh:
- Existing premise on going maintenace costs are becoming excessive.[painting/electrical/plumbing]
- You require alot of add on's to bring it up to your desired requirements
- Cost effectiveness of alot of new clean space
- Your block is big enough to accomodate required building envelope
We can guide you through the knock down rebuild, or add on/extension/renovate decision with cost comparisons as needed.
For a photographic survey of a 1 million dollar knock down rebuild in Annandale NSW see Blog Knockdown Rebuild
Building in a Bush Fire Zone?
Good design, careful construction and sensible maintenance will produce a house that not only provides protection from bushfires as well as from typical weather and storms. We can help when building on bush fire prone land even if it is just a renovation.